6 May 2012

'I believe in miracles....'

Les Chimères = dreams & fantasies and even miracles?
"I believe in miracles...." Brixton, our 16 year old totally deaf black cat disappeared on 18th April and despite posters everywhere, no-one had seen him even in a defunct state by the roadside which is what we feared the most, him being deaf an' all....we'd given up hope and then on Friday night I dreamt I'd found him. Guess who turned up at 5 am this morning, miaowing at 60 decibels (if you're deaf, it's like wearing headphones: talk louder, non?) outside the bedroom shutters? Yep, wee Brickie, weighing a good 2 kilos less after 3 weeks AWOL. So today is dedicated to the one I love, vitamins, spiruline, milk,'croquettes' and all round TLC (tender lovin' care for those who don't know this nursing abbreviation). Have lost 11 cats on the road in 20 years here and wee Brix has outlasted 'em all plus 2 dogs....................Keep on, truckin', Brixton!
And if I dare take a political stance, not being a naturalised Frenchie, if it's 'bye bye, Sarco ce soir', EVEN MORE cause to rejoice and believe in miracles, n'est-ce pas?!