5 Dec 2012

Xmas 'Fayre' or/ou marché de Noël

Les Chimères, Puylaroque,SW France
Last Sunday was the annual Xmas market organised by the equivalent of the PTA but with a French twist! Not only jewellery, ornaments etc on sale.... plus the prized efforts by the kiddies of course!....but strings of garlic, and what enormous cloves too.
Dimanche dernier le marché de Noël a eu lieu, organisé par l'APE,...mais à la française, car il n'y avait pas seulement des bijoux et des bibelots en vente....en plus, bien sûr, des 'trucs' faits par les enfants....mais de l'ail! Et quelles énormes gousses...la fiérté de la région!

 











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been utilizing? I'm having
some minor security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more risk-free.
Do you have any recommendations?
My weblog : seo analyse der webseite